Madden Insane
LSU Going all the way this year A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
LSU Going all the way this year A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Insane

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome New Members Introduce Your Self In The Forums happy

LSU Going all the way this year

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MurdaMann10
MI Admin
MI Admin
MurdaMann10

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-01-27

LSU Going all the way this year Empty
PostSubject: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Read the title. We got a lot of talent and speed on our team, we have one the best running back tandems in college. Very good defense and balaced passing attack. 1-0.
Back to top Go down
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 4:40 pm

........And THEN them drunk fools in the dizzy state of Lousianna (is that how its spelled? I am NOT a speller, as is obvious) WAKE UP and see those same ole damm REPTILES kicking in their teeth yet again.
LSU is indeed very very good, no doubt--but...that Florida game, NO MATTER if it were played on the moon or in China or on a video game, that game is a damm GIVEN---Gators ROMP easily. The Florida at LSU game will be OVER by halftime, I honestly see Tebow SITTING DOWN on the bench to start 3rd quarter----prediction even this early in season is :
Florida 14 17 14 3 --- 48
at LSU 0 10 7 7 --- 24

*** If Tebow gets hurt, LSU still scores AT MOST the same 24 points, but Florida will drop 2 scores....Without Tebow, Gators STILL ROLL 38-24 at LSU.

LSU will be fighting for 2nd in the West, behind winner of 'Bama vs Ole Miss ( I see Bama winning that, close call though) game. Loser of Bama-Ole Miss game will falter a second time as well, leaving room for LSU to steal #2 slot in West. Only way LSU beats Bama is if Ole Miss also does and Bama has another Utah-type meltdown (like after that Florida loss).
Lets not forget that it is essentially the same and MORE EXPERIENCED Florida Gators coming to town that BULLIED LSU last year--what was that score, like 49-10 or something?
Reality is what it is, LSU is a top 15 team or less, Florida is no less than a top 3 team---Bama is a top 10 squad, and Ole Miss can be as good as a top 10 or as bad as a PRETENDER ( dont forget, not many years ago Kentucky climbed polls to #6 before they fell back to reality as well,lol).

In the end, season will showcase a 'ship game that is mirror of one of the below cases:

(1) Florida versus TEXAS ( if Texas goes undefeated, OR even if Texas loses but does so very late in game by 1-3 points to a top 20 team ON THE ROAD--Texas still likely makes 'ship game if USC slips)
Here, Florida wins 38-28

(2) Florida versus USC ( if USC beats California, done deal assumming they beat up on OSU--which I have a funny errie feeling about)
Here, Florida wins 42-21

(3) Florida versus BYU/Boise State/UTAH/TCU ( if Texas and USC BOTH slip up, cause Florida will NOT)
In ANY of these games versus ANY of these teams, Florida CRUSHES them easily by at least a score in range of 51-13 or better.

(4) Florida versus Miami,Florida ( not far fetch possibility if Miami beats Ga Tech next Thursday)
I am a DIEHARD Miami Hurricanes fan--have ALWAYS LOVED them and always will--but the honest reality is that these nasty Gators would DESTROY my Canes, no doubt. I would be happy just to see 'Canes on field with Gators, but even as a fan I can not even DREAM of a Canes win here. Gators win here too, 56-17

(5) Florida versus a 1-loss Notre Dame ( If ND beats USC and runs table with only one loss or less, Irish are loved by TV and pollsters, sad as it is they would get nod and shot at Gators)
Irish are now and always have been the MOST OVER-RATED team to exist year in and year out, TV wants the Irish to win so damm badly, both even TV cant change what is what---and the What is that these Gators are NOT going to lose, EVEN WITHOUT Tebow (if gets hurt). Here, Gators roll by worse BCS score ever, 63-0 ..Yep, I do not think that Notre Dame can even SCORE!

***oh yea, i do expect an eyefull of bashing for this reply, but I too HATE them Gators but damm, you can NOT ignore that this Gator's squad has the makings to be one of the greatest teams in college football history for a single season ( muchless amongst top 10-15 squads over a 2 or 3 year stretch).
Back to top Go down
MurdaMann10
MI Admin
MI Admin
MurdaMann10

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:11 am

no way rodney, the gators lost way too much talent to be elite again. Watch when they play LSU (if they do, idk the schedule), Tim Tebow is really the only threat I see.
Back to top Go down
Heavy 205
MI Admin
MI Admin
Heavy 205

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:24 am

they den lose no body great but p harvin

besides alabama gon beat them down

ala at fla sec game
Back to top Go down
Kman12163

Kman12163

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 am

LSU all day!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am

LSU baby // and the Saints LETS GET IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-insane.com
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Gators eating Tigers AT LSU , I think sometime Mid-October...Won't Matter, if you put BLINDFOLDS on the Gators, they still whoop LSU this year. Granted, the Gators 2nd team squad is most likely a TOP 15 club itself, but I honestly (no joke) think even if Gators lost QB and 1 or its main HBs and even a wideout, they will still be far ahead offensively than any other team in the SEC. Im a diehard PRAYING for a Hurricane Resurfacing fan of Miami U, yet still even I can't see past the truth of it this season, no one is even within 3 TDs of Gators this season...Please save the USC peep comments, we all witness the always faltering tOSU take'em to limit---yea, that same tOSU defense that allowed NAVY to shred through'em for what, 300+ RUN YARDS?
TEXAS, those guys had hella time taking out a bullet-less Cowboys of Wyomin team. Sooners? No comment needed there,lol!!! BYU, we'll see bout them after Fresno, TCU and Utah much less Air Force has had a shot at'em ( wow, this year, BYU actually seems to have HARDER schedule than that of the big powers like Gators, USC Trojans, Bama, Irish,LSU,Sooners,LongHorns,and PSU....If they go 13-0, gotta let'em spread them cheeks for da' Gators to HammerHead ****'em like they doing everyone else this year--lol). Point is, even should my beloved 'Canes run the table to 13-0 (very doubtful, but dreams are good untill awakened------hhhmm, maybe not all---see FREDDY Koger,lol!!!) , even then there is the REALITY, no way in a thousand matches does this year's Gator's squad lose to anyone else in collegiate football.
Im calling it now, as much as I hate to think it, yet I do......Gators gonna break OU's scoring record from last season AND still not allow over 12 points a game on AVERAGE. LOOK at schedule, if they don't slip up AT LSU or vs Georgia in Jacksonville (both more than unlikely--more accurately, impossible,lol) then all my hopes of the Gators NOT going 13-0 and into MNC game is in hands of HATED FLORIDA STATE-----YUKKY situation for me as a Miami Hurricanes fan!!!
Who would I root against LESS in that matchup? ................................Dammmmmmm, I just HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FSU, no matter if it means I gotta hear another year of Gators this and Gators that, I'd have to root more AGAINST FSU. I simply can NOT root for the Noles, not and STILL call myself a true Hurricane fan, can I?
Back to top Go down
MurdaMann10
MI Admin
MI Admin
MurdaMann10

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:28 am

lsu 2-0 keep rolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSU Going all the way this year   LSU Going all the way this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSU Going all the way this year
Page 1 of 1