Madden Insane
EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Insane

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome New Members Introduce Your Self In The Forums happy

EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-11-27

EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE Empty
PostSubject: EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE   EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 am

Ebooks well not be selling on our site we have some of the best tips in the ebooks for you guys for a low price of 15$.

If you purchase an ebook and do not get an ebook from us please let us know and provide us with your email. Or you can just message me on the site

- Madden Insane Owner / Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-insane.com
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE   EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 am

After you have purchased an ebook please leave feedback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-insane.com
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE   EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Trust me guys----anything Murdamann and Insane puts out is BETTER than what was on VG Sports in years past..Good solid NON-glitch schemes and setups... Sure, you will not go from a .250 baller to a .750 baller overnight, however the improvement will be DRASTIC and very fast---I am no doubt EVIDENCE of this fact. I am a baller who started the 2010 Madden season off at 1-13, YES, ONE WIN in 1st 14 games, ONE!!!!
Now, I compete EVERY game, and I play a much deeper and better competitive baller and actually pull off some really impressive wins might I add. Am I great? No, not close. Will I give even the great ones a battle? YES, absolutely. I still am likely to lose 6 of 10 games versus some of the top PS2 Madden 2010 ballers, but winning 4 of 10 against these guys is in itself a great thing when u consider the peeps records and average scores. When I play an AVERAGE baller, I generally CRUSH'em now---often scoring well above 50 and holding to under 20, not every game, but most. The TIPS are SOLID, just plain SOLID and EASY to UNDERSTAND and put into action---really a DUMMIES GUIDE to defense-----which is EXACTLY what I needed because my OFFENSE kept me in games, previously my DEFENSE kept me from WINNING those same games. Now, offense still rattles opponents, and defense gives'em a scare!!!
Back to top Go down
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE   EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:23 pm

******AS PROOF of effectiveness of this playbook schemes--IF ran correctly......I have only been utilizing book now TODAY, maybe for 5-7 hours and over 4 games now....And finally came across ONE of these online TOP BALLERS-----whom OBVIOUSLY is NOT as good as is his record NOR rank...Likely he is a glitcher and otherwise cheat--nonetheless, in this game against me he TOOk an ASSWHOOPING. I used the Green Bay Packers and he used the Colts. Since Ive played as Colts before--I knew their run defense is VERY suspect and also their wideouts can NOT take a HITSTICK, I put that in mind as well when going through Murda's and InSanes 43 guide too. Result was the GREATEST amount of HEAT that I have EVER had, PERIOD. I had more SACKS than my opponent had first downs and complete passes---and I ran HOG WILD on'em too with the RUN HEAVY playbook and the JUMBO T formation. I doubt I will EVER have a game go so well for me. MY ONLY bad moment was a Fumble he returned for a TD, otherwise he got SHUTOUT and I seemed unstoppable. Now, recall, I am NOT all that great a Madden 2010 baller--good now but NOT great. Here is the stats of that game below:::::::: HOOOOOO AAAAHHHH!!!!!

-Do not reply to this email- Here are the official results of your Madden NFL 10 game on 2009.9.20-9:03:54.

Mode: SDB_RANKED
Qtr Length: 4 minutes
Difficulty: SDB_ALL_PRO
Opponent: DAemancton

1 2 3 4 OT F
Soldiers DAD 7 31 21 24 0 83
DAemancton 7 0 0 0 0 7

Statistics
Soldiers DAD DAemancpaton
Rushing attempts for 21 16
Rushing yards for 306 19
Passing attempts for 22 32
Passing yards for 496 9
Punts 0 1
Field goals for 2 0
Long field goals (40+) for 32 0
Rushing touchdowns for 3 1
Passing touchdowns for 4 0
Returns touchdowns for 0 1
Defensive touchdowns for 0 0
Turnovers for 2 0
Interceptions for 2 0
Sacks for 14 0
Number of third downs 16 12
Third down conversions 10 1
No-huddle plays 1 19
Audibles called 3 15
Hot routes used 4 37
Shotgun plays 2 16
Blitzes 4 19
Time of possession 8:47 7:13
2-point conversions tried 0 0
2-point conversions succeeded 0 0
Red zone field goals 3 0
Red zone touchdowns 7 1
Red zone opportunities 10 1
First downs 21 6
First down yards 197 46
Special teams yards 44 156
Punt return yards 2 0
Punt yards 0 0
Penalties 0 0
Penalty yards 0 0
First down rushing plays 15 4
First down passing plays 12 17
Second down rushing plays 9 6
Second down passing plays 10 4
Third down rushing plays 8 8
Third down passing plays 8 8
Fourth down rushing plays 0 4
Fourth down passing plays 0 10
Passes completed 0 3
Fumbles 0 0
Fumbles recovered 0 0
Possessions 13 16
Third downs, 3 or less yards 1 1
Successes 1 0
Third downs, 4 to 9 yards 10 5
Successes 10 1
Third downs, 10 or more yards 5 0
Successes 5 0
Hurries 32 13
Knockdowns 7 0
Passes deflected 19 0
Passes tipped 2 5
Offensive yards 802 28
Total yards 844 144
Return yards 42 116
Total touchdowns 11 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE   EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBOOKS ARE NOW GOING ON SALE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Insane :: Madden Insane News and Help Center :: Madden Insane Site Updates-
Jump to: