Madden Insane
Miami vs V-Tech A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Miami vs V-Tech A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Insane

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome New Members Introduce Your Self In The Forums happy

Miami vs V-Tech

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Mike

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:46 am

Who do you think is going to win this Top 10 match-up?

Miami 28
VTech 20
Back to top Go down
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:30 am

Ihave to go with V tech happy but i do think Miami has a shot
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-insane.com
MurdaMann10
MI Admin
MI Admin
MurdaMann10

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:37 am

I'd rather see miami win. LSU woopin up on MSU all day
Back to top Go down
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 am

I just wanna CRY, my 'CANES took a STEP-FATHER onto a STEP-SON type of WHOOPIN' today---rain, nuclear bomb explosion, whatever---simply put, the TECH handed everything to the CANES to'em in the RUDEST and ROUGHEST manner ever. I mean dammmm, if u asked me way back in summer if I'd be elated with the prospects of the Hurricanes being 2-1 and in Top 20 ( I do assume we will stay in top 20, but our rep took a MAJOR HIT today) after 3 TOUGH TOUGH opponents being ON ROAD to FSU, home against GA TECH and AT Va TECH going into the Oklahoma game. But with the WAY we lost--not so much the score but the WAY the score came about---I'd almost think it'd be better being 1-2 and a little "FACE" left ( maybe losing 2 of the 3 in close fashion)....Good thing about College football though, only takes a week to be brought back DOWN TO EARTH if you truely are NOT the REAL DEAL, but also only takes a week to get BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS ----if 'Canes somehow slip past Sooners ( looked like GREAT POSSIBILITY this time LAST WEEK,lol--but now looking like we'd be LUCKY to stay in that game---good thing we are HOME!!!!) then Miami U. will be 3-1 and if somehow the VT also slips up and misses out on the ACC Title game, a 10-1 Canes going into ACC Title game would STILL get some considerations IF several of the regular big dawgs slip up 1-2 times each ( USC, OSU, TEXAS, OU, Alabama OR Florida, etc.).....My fear though---Miam has been EXPOSED, the QB is truely a good one, BUT ONLY IF HEAT is NOT put one'em like VT threw at'em.
I see a few SCARY games up road Miami has to FIND a way to get past---the obvious one is OU next week---but man, those BULLS of SOUTH FLORIDA are NOT a JOKE, not at all. If they are THAT GOOD with a FIRST GAME FRESHMAN Starter, HOLY DAMMMMMMMMMMM peeps better watch out, including my Reeling Hurricanes...
After watching plenty different games today---I gotta say still them Florida Gators are Heads-n-Shoulders BETTER than any other squad out there. For Florida to lose, it will take a Tebow injury, PLUS a ROAD game, plus some BAD officiating, PLUS a shitload of turnovers and the WORSE performance of Gators in 10 years while the OTHER team has its BEST game in a decade...Otherwise, I see NO ONE REALLY competing with the Gators---please please dont bring up VOLS..First off, as GREAT as Vols played, they STILL LOST by 10 and if you recall, Gators HAD a REAL shot at making it 30-6 at beginning of the 4th.....In maybe Gators worse performance in over a year, they STILL Stymied to easy win, not pretty but WAS EASY----Tennessee NEVER was a REAL Threat to tie game muchless be a threat to win,lol...
Second best team, after seeing VT KILL Miami, you gotta like what 'Bama has done this season----'Bama easily took out VT and shut down Arkansas totally. LSU, after today, I feel LSU has also been exposed, MSU dominated LSU, just couldnot handle the "HOW to WIN" aspect there,lol....LSU will lose at least 2 times if not three---that Florida Game will be over by mid-3rd quarter.
CAL shocked me, I truely felt they had a REAL shot at going undefeated in a very very very weaklin filled PAC-10, but boy o boy I could not have been more wrong...Hell, Boise State's UGLY 19-7 win over Oregon now is looking great for'em, but damm, would be a real SHAME if any team can play the schedule that these WAC and Moutain West teams play and be SERIOUSLY considered for a shot at the title.
Listen, any team can get HYPED up and play BEYOND themselves for a ONE WEEK SUPERMAN like performance ( see Florida State AT BYU, and BYU at Oklahoma, and Oklahoma State vs Georgia as examples)---but REAL QUALITY championship calibur teams play through a rugged conference slate ( SEC, Big East--yea, Big East, see UCINN, USF, UCONN, Rutgers, Pitt----, Big 12, etc.)....
Cant stand them Gators nor Longhorns nor Bama for that matter---but I gotta give'em their props, these teams show up week to week against a hyped opponent aiming at their throats--every team that plays them is trying to MAKE A NAME for themselves based on a win over the Gators, Tide, and Horns... USC is a JOKE---never have been as good as they SEEM, they play in Pac 10, a WEAKER conference than the WAC with Hawaii and Mountain West conferences......
Shaping up to be nother damm dominating season by the Gatos again, with everyone else fighting to be the OTHER TEAM taking an asswhoopin' in the MNC GAME at season's end....
DAMMM.....what COULD have beennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!OH well, always NEXT year!
Back to top Go down
MurdaMann10
MI Admin
MI Admin
MurdaMann10

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 am

Rodney Lsu might lose 1 this year but that's it. MSU is always a tough opponent, and they had multiple chances to win this game but our defense stepped up. Our run game was the only down thing today. Telling you, if Florida slips up LSU might take this conference.
Back to top Go down
rodneynewsr

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:49 pm

LOL---Gators gonna have to slip up TWICE if LSU is gonna take this conference, because by what your saying, I can assume you feel LSU is gonna get by Georgia right? That would mean Florida would need TWO SEC LOSES to NOT get to the SEC CG in Atlanta-----so rather or not LSU beats or loses to Florida in 2 weeks means NOTHING in an overall sense in the SEC conference, outside the fact that this would give LSU bigtime UPS in the view of the Rankers who sadly eventually will decide who gets to and who does not get to represent in the MNC game. No matter how bad the system is, it STILL is 150% BETTER than the OLD WAY when the Bowl matchups were already decided in the most part by early november even before many of the bigger marquee games were played. Think about it, why u think that up unill recently nearly all the GREAT BIG TIME MATCHUPS were always slated at the END of the season? WEll, because no matter the results in those games, one or both teams ALREADY knew status of the bowl matchups and such------that is how so many years the #1 team could actually end up in a bowl game versus a 3 or 4 loss team, SADLY!!!! At least now, you are assured that the #1 ranked team GOING INTO the bowl games does NOT have a GIVE ME game, they will at worse play a top 5 team, even if we often wonder if the ranked #2 team REALLY represents the team that had the second best season?
Sad that should LSU defeat Florida in 2 weeks, the ONLY way LSU realistically can get to the National Title game i to REPEAT that task--and honestly, do you REALLY feel ANY TEAM that has EVER played college football could reasonably be expected to beat these Gators TWICE? I've watch football for a long long long time, only the 1996 Cornhuskers and the 2001 Hurricanes come to mind as teams with enough depth and skills in right areas to even gander HOPE at winning two games versus the Gators, and even with these teams it is nothing certain---simply put, at least Bama would only have to get by the Gators ONCE, and no doubt that is an EDGE in gameplanning against the Gators....And we all know the truth, EVEN IF FLORIDA LOST TO LSU at LSU, by season's end, if the Gators run undefeated the rest of the way and win the SEC title, they would indeed RETURN as defending champs----for Florida NOT to be in the Title game, they will HAVE to lose TWICE----problem is, what two teams, even if one did exist, could muster a shot at beating the Gators ( that is ON the Florida Gators schedule this year?). I suggest no one, might as well accept that we all are playing HOPEFUL for a chance to be Florida's "NIGHT LONG BITCH" come gametime on MNC gamenight. Worse yet for you, I fear LSU will not only NOT be there, but that also LSU will NOT play beyond December 31st this season---I still feel Bama owns them and OLE MISS is gonna get'em too--and we cant sleep on Auburn ---hell, even VANDY pops up here n there and beats a SEC powerhouse every so often--Auburn is long past due.
Back to top Go down
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 pm

rodneynewsr wrote:
I can assume you feel LSU is gonna get by Georgia right?

You **** right lol LSU BABY happy .. Naw it will be a good game cause Georgia is a good team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-insane.com
Heavy 205
MI Admin
MI Admin
Heavy 205

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:32 pm

no alabama all day we ranked # 3 ala vs fla sec championship cause we gon kill lsu we gon send the house at that young ass QB. we gon the # 1 D in the nation
Back to top Go down
MurdaMann10
MI Admin
MI Admin
MurdaMann10

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 am

The thing about LSU is that we always find a way to win. We were pinned back and we stopped them short to secure the game. We go hard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miami vs V-Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami vs V-Tech   Miami vs V-Tech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miami vs V-Tech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Insane :: The Insane "Sports Bar" :: College Football Discussion-
Jump to: