Madden Insane
PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Insane

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome New Members Introduce Your Self In The Forums happy

PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ImIt008

ImIt008

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise Empty
PostSubject: PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise   PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:51 am

Hey everyone i`m new to the site. I recently made a franchise and was wondering if anyone would like to join. IT`s AFC teams only and the remaining teams are Raiders, Chiefs, Titans, Browns, and Bills. It will be alot of fun with good competition and i`m hoping to keep stats and everything up to date for everyone s lemme know if y`all in. Thanks
Back to top Go down
calisquad07

calisquad07

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise   PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 pm

ya man id love to join......u can get at me on aim or email....

calisquad07-aim
calisquad07@aol.com-email
Back to top Go down
ImIt008

ImIt008

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Franchise....   PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Well the info is being posted on madden heroes http://maddenheroes.forumotion.net/forum.htm

so you`d have to join here since this is where the draft is and what team would you like out of titans,chiefs,bills,raiders, browns. were having a draft so team isn`t too important
Back to top Go down
calisquad07

calisquad07

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise   PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 am

ill go with the raiders...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise   PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS2 Online Fantasy Draft Franchise
Page 1 of 1