Madden Insane
IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Insane

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome New Members Introduce Your Self In The Forums happy

IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alc

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-29

IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED Empty
PostSubject: IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED   IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 am

IT seems like forever since this tournament was to have started and there are still some players who havent play there first game yet. Why is this taking so long before you know it the tournament and ideal will have lost steam and interest. So I ask that whoever is running the tournament step up and do something to keep it alive because as we have all seen in the ps2 community one day you here and the next youre gone. ALC IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED 555388
Back to top Go down
bluehens87

bluehens87

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED   IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:55 am

I havent played because i havent seen my opponent on
Back to top Go down
alc

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED   IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 am

I dont know what to tell you hen it just seems that there should be a time line on when the games should be play it not fair that you are waiting this long to play your game. If the timeline was inposed then if player fail to play in that time then he would forfeit due to he not honoring his commitment. whiteonrice should be more on top[ of this he was given the authority to run this and right now he seems out to lunch on this one. ALC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED   IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS THE PS2 TOURNMENT GOING TO BE COMPLETED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Insane :: Insane Battle Arena :: Insane Leagues & Tourneys-
Jump to: