Madden Insane
Recruiting and ways to help out the site. A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Recruiting and ways to help out the site. A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Insane

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome New Members Introduce Your Self In The Forums happy

Recruiting and ways to help out the site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Recruiting and ways to help out the site. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting and ways to help out the site.   Recruiting and ways to help out the site. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:20 am

Ways to help out the site.
1.Well we need to get more members for the site because as you can see the site is DEAD saying that there is no activity at the site.

2.I know that the madden 09 is getting old and its pretty much offseason for madden 09 we could still have members here posting Tips, Sports issues, or General Madden Talk you know just to get things going for the site.

3.You can also post a topic I say this because most of the people that do post topics or replys are me and other people who are apart of the madden insane staff.

4. I know we are possessed to help you guys but come on if you know a simple little tip that well get you @ least 5 yards post it and we will make a video of the play and in the video will give you full credit and we might even put it in our up in coming E-books.

5.Give us feedback or ideas on what we should add to the site. We listen to what you guys have to say and if we like your idea we will add it to the site if it really betters it.

Recruiting
1. There a several ways to recruit. One way is online when your online in the lobby or even after the game send them a message telling about the site and what we have to offer.

2. Telling people on other madden sites about us.

3. Telling Madden Players What we offer.
-Madden 2010 and 2009 Tips
-Madden 2010 Updates and News.
-Coming Soon Ebooks.
-Video Tips Offensive and Defensive.
-Live Sports Broadcast
-Broadcast Games Of Us Playing Madden
-Gfx Designs
-& Much More

So please help us out!

Any questions please contact the owner or one of our administrators and we will be happy to help you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-insane.com

Recruiting and ways to help out the site.
Page 1 of 1