Madden Insane
Should there be trades in this league? A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Should there be trades in this league? A4936x
Welcome to one of the best legit madden sites. Please feel free to check out the forums and witness the Insanity madden-insane.com as to offer!
Madden Insane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Insane

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome New Members Introduce Your Self In The Forums happy

Should there be trades in this league?

Go down 
+3
BgTrkSociety
atlantaking
NOx504xMANIC
7 posters

Yes
Should there be trades in this league? I_vote_lcap56%Should there be trades in this league? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
No
Should there be trades in this league? I_vote_lcap44%Should there be trades in this league? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Should there be trades in this league? Empty
PostSubject: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:39 am

After voting please reply back to the post saying yes if you voted yes or no if you voted no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madden-insane.com
atlantaking
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
atlantaking

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am

I think that there shouldn't be trading in the league, but if we do a franchise, then we should definitely allow trading
Back to top Go down
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 am

atlatnaking wrote:
I think that there shouldn't be trading in the league, but if we do a franchise, then we should definitely allow trading

Thats what I said its not a franchise so we should not have trading.
Back to top Go down
BgTrkSociety
PS3 Mods
PS3 Mods
BgTrkSociety

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:02 pm

No trading should be done save that for da Franchise League we r gonna start up for 2010 Madden. we don't want any 1 or 2 teams dominating da league
Back to top Go down
andrewvogt18@yahoo.com

andrewvogt18@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:25 am

yes trading is better
Back to top Go down
aiwanie

aiwanie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:35 am

I don't think there should be trades. Its more realistic.
Back to top Go down
saturnsky

saturnsky

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Playing football with no trades..that dumb..trading happens in real football..so what don't we
Back to top Go down
aiwanie

aiwanie

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:28 am

There are trades in football and when they make trades we will get the updated roster. I didn't think this was fantasy football.
Back to top Go down
andrewvogt18@yahoo.com

andrewvogt18@yahoo.com

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:24 am

if you dont want to trade you dont have to but i would like to make some trades its not like you have to accept all the trades
Back to top Go down
aiwanie

aiwanie

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 am

I don't want to trade and I don't want to play against Tom Brady and the San Francisco 49ers. It's just not real football.
Back to top Go down
FreeWay

FreeWay

Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 am

wait, this is just one season we're doing? i thought it was the franchise
Back to top Go down
NOx504xMANIC
MI Admin
MI Admin
NOx504xMANIC

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:32 pm

OK YOU GUYS THAT WAS THE TIE BREAKER RIGHT THERE THERE WILL BE TRADES IF YOU DONT WANT TO TRADE YOU DONT HAVE TO!!!!

- Closed Topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should there be trades in this league?   Should there be trades in this league? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1